SUPARTZ FX is covered by Medicare and most private insurance companies. If you have questions about local coverage of SUPARTZ FX for insurance verification, please call
BV360 Reimbursement Solution:
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Eastern
7:00 am – 7:00 pm Central
5:00 am – 5:00 pm Pacific
*Prior authorization support staff will inquire about additional forms; physician is responsible for submission of forms and follow-up.
Because SUPARTZ FX is regulated as a device, it is classified under an NHRIC number rather than an NDC number. An NHRIC code serves a similar purpose for devices as the NDC code serves for pharmaceuticals.
National HCPCS Code: J7321
The Digital Reimbursement Guide is also available. It includes reimbursement contact information, insurance verification information, preauthorization information commonly requested by insurance carriers, coding and billing, pharmacy information, and examples of completed claim forms.
Specialty Pharmacy Forms
- Acaria General Referral Form
- Accredo Osteoarthritis Enrollment Form
- AllianceRx Walgreens Prime OA Enrollment Form
- Briova Osteoarthritis Enrollment Form
- CVS (Caremark) Specialty Osteoarthritis Enrollment Form
- EXACTUS General Enrollment Form
- Humana Specialty Viscocupplement Rx Form
- Magellan MRx Specialty Order Form