Do you have knee osteoarthritis?
You may be suffering from OA without realizing it is causing you pain and discomfort during your activities—or even when you’re just trying to relax.
If any of the following statements sound like something you’re experiencing, you may be a knee osteoarthritis patient:
- I frequently experience stiffness in my knee after resting or when I wake up
- My knee is tender or sore after overuse
- I feel pain in my knee when I move
- I feel pain in my knee even when I am not active
- Getting up from a chair, out of a car, or going up or down stairs is difficult because of pain or stiffness in my knee
- I hear a crackling sound in my knee when I move
- I experience a grating feeling in my knee when I move
- The area around my knee is red and swollen
- I can’t do or enjoy certain activities because of pain or stiffness in my knee
- I feel less coordinated due to pain or stiffness in my knee
- The muscles in my leg don’t seem to be as strong as they used to be
If you agree with one or more of these statements, you should see a physician to determine if you have knee osteoarthritis.
Don’t wait—early osteoarthritis treatment is a key to success and when using HA, such as SUPARTZ FX, the need for surgery can be delayed for several years. (17)
Click here to download a printable SUPARTZ FX Assessment Tool to bring with you to your doctor’s appointment.